Antioch, Tennessee, a suburb of Nashville, has easy access to all Tennessee’s capital has to offer. Life Care Center of Hickory Woods is close to Interstate 24, as well as local shopping and restaurants. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Nashville Convention and Visitors Corporation lists area attractions, events, hotels and restaurants.
- Now Playing Nashville provides a guide to all the events, performances, exhibitions and sports games in Nashville year round.
- The Nashville Zoo features more than 6,000 animals of 339 species, including Caribbean flamingos, Bengal tigers, meerkats, red pandas and gila monsters.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame ® and Museum tells the history of country music over the last two centuries through videos, music clips, exhibits and live performances.
- The centerpiece of Centennial Park, The Parthenon is a full-scale replica of the original Greek structure and includes a 42-foot statue of Athena and the Nashville art museum.